Celebrate 20 years of Mountain Yoga with free classes!
Friday, October 6 – Sunday, October 8
Choose your class below and hit “sign Up”
Are classes really free?
Yes! If you’re new to the studio or not an active member join us for one free class over the weekend, if you want to attend more than one grab our membership deal- only $28 for your first month of membership on sale this weekend only!
How do I choose my first class?
If you’re new to yoga we recommend a Hatha, Restore, or Stretch class.
Do I need to pre-register?
We anticipate some classes to fill up. To ensure your spot, and to help our staff, please pre-register. If you can no longer make it, please cancel your reservation to help another student get in.
Pre-registration opens 7 days before the class and holds your spot up to 3 minutes before class start time.
Pre-registration can be done online, via the Mountain Yoga Sandy APP, or the Mindbody APP.
What should I bring?
- Yoga mat. Rentals available for $3
- Large bath or yoga towel for heated classes. Rentals available for $3
- Water bottle – we have Reverse Osmosis filtered water for refills.
***Qigong classes do not require a yoga mat or towel.
Sign up for our $28 first month of membership and get 20% off mat and towel purchases!
20 Year Anniversary Party October 7th 6-9pm
Did you know Mountain Yoga is the oldest one-owner studio in the Salt Lake Valley? We couldn’t do it without you, our community, and so to celebrate we’re throwing a party!
- LIVE MUSIC by the Taylor River Band
- GAMES for all ages
- Jurassic Taco FOOD TRUCK (meat, veggie, and gluten-free options available)
- RAFFLE with prizes from Manduka, Nomadix, Inspired Living Ayurveda, Beehive Buds, Mountain Yoga Sandy, and more!
6:30pm-7:00pm- Music set #1
6:30-8:30pm- Food truck open
7:45pm-8:45pm- Music set #2
Kids (10 & under) $10 (2 Tacos and a beverage)
Additional raffle tickets 2/$10 or 5/$20
Share the free yoga with your friends!