Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, Mountain Yoga’s ‘physical doors’ are closed.
BUT our VIRTUAL DOORS are open!
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, our pre-registration guidelines have temporarily changed.
Reserving your spot is required as space is very limited.
We are currently not accepting new students until June 8th.
How to reserve your spot:
- Log into your account through our website, Mountain Yoga app or Mindbody app, go to the class you’re interested in, and click sign in to class! You may reserve your spot up to a week in advance.
Reserved a spot and can’t make it? No problem!
- ONLINE: Simply log back into your account, select MY INFO, MY SCHEDULE, and hit the cancel button on the appropriate class.
- APP: Go back to that class, hit CANCEL CLASS.
Reserve your Spot Policies
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before class begins to avoid late cancellation fees.
- Late cancellation/ no show fee is $20. Please help us so that everyone who wants to attend yoga gets to!!!
- Mountain Yoga does not take reservations for classes over the phone, in person, or through email/ social media. You MUST reserve your spot online or through the Mountain/ Mindbody app.
- Please make sure to check-in at the desk when you get here.
- Students who continuously no-show are subject to lose their pre-registering capabilities.
Download the Mountain Yoga App (the easiest way to view the schedule, and book classes!)
Mountain Yoga Sandy reserves the right to change prices or policies at any time.