Mountain Yoga allows you to Reserve your Spot in class!
Students are not required to pre-sign into classes, but by doing so you reserve your spot in the case of a full class.
New students are encouraged to arrive 15-20 minutes early even if you are pre-registered.
How to reserve your spot:
- Log into your account through our website or app, go to the class you’re interested in, and click sign in to class! You may reserve your spot up to a week in advance.
Reserved a spot and can’t make it? No problem!
- ONLINE: Simply log back in to your account, select MY INFO, MY SCHEDULE, and hit the cancel button on the appropriate class.
- APP: Go back to that class, hit CANCEL CLASS.
Reserve your Spot Policies
- Space is guaranteed up to 5 minutes before class starts. If there is someone on standby in studio 5 minutes before class starts you will lose your spot and they will get to go into the class.
- Cancellations must be made at least 1 hour before class begins to avoid late cancellation fees.
- If the class is full online, add yourself onto the wait-list OR get here early! Only 75% of class space is held for online reservations. Some classes fill up quickly, but space may open up as people cancel or reschedule. If you are on the wait-list when the class begins you are not guaranteed a spot.
- Mountain Yoga does not take reservations for classes over the phone, in person, or through email/ social media. You MUST reserve your spot online or through the Mountain APP.
- Even if you are pre-signed in, you are still required to check-in at the desk when you get here.
- Students who continuously no-show are subject to lose their pre-registering capabilities.
Download the Mountain Yoga App (the easiest way to view the schedule, and book classes!)
Mountain Yoga Sandy reserves the right to change prices or policies at any time.