Welcome Back to your Yoga Home!
We are so grateful to have you
The world needs yoga more than ever.
How we're keeping our community safe:
Increased Cleaning Protocols
- Full-studio sanitization in-between every class and again at the end of the day with EPA registered cleaners for SARS-CoV-2. Though our cleaners are effective, they are not harsh with low to no odor.
- Please wash your hands before and after practice!
- We're open 15 minutes before and after class to give us time to sanitize.
- Rentals are temporarily suspended (towels, mats, all props). We have some to purchase.
- Lost & Found will NOT be kept. Make sure to take your belongings with you.
- Increased air circulation in the BCR.
- Our staff and teachers are taking their temps and reporting their health every shift.
Keeping Contact Free
- Salt Lake County is mandating the use of face masks/ coverings. Please wear one until you get onto your mat, and when you are leaving. It is not required while practicing.
- Use the squares on the floor to place yourself. Please be conscious of others while moving around the yoga room before and after class. Set up on the perimeters of the room first to minimize walking past other students.
- Please use the card on file for all purchases. We are temporarily not accepting cash or retail returns.
- While you are welcome to leave your belongings in the studio, feel free to leave your shoes outside and use the west BCR door to exit after class.
- Locker rooms are temporarily closed- please come ready to practice!
- We are minimizing the amount of touch surfaces.
- Our teachers are temporarily not offering physical adjustments.
- We will temporarily be checking you in when you get here. iPad check in will return soon!
Pre-registration is required to limit class sizes to 14-15. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Log in to your Mountain Yoga (MBO) account on our app, the Mindbody app, or the website, choose your class, hit reserve.
- Reservations can be made up to 5 days in advanced, and up to 30 minutes before class if there are openings.
- Cancellations must be made 2 hours before class start time or are subject to a $20 late cancel fee. This MUST be done through the APP or Online, we cannot take phone or email cancellations.
- Please limit yourself to 1 in-studio class per day, and 3 per week unless there is still room in a class the day of.
- Be on time! We cannot allow late entry.
We are all in this together
Mountain Yoga's main priority is keeping our community safe and healthy, while also providing a space where you can come to let go of the outside world and tune in with yourself. The yoga practice and community will be a vital part in creating our new existence.
If you think that there is a chance that you have come into contact with COVID-19 we ask that you practice with us online and do not come into the yoga studio.
Not ready to come back to the studio yet? No problem.
We will continue LIVE online classes and members have access to on-demand.