Safety in your Yoga Home
We are so grateful to have you
Beginning December 7th we will be opening our Little Cottonwood (non-heated) Room. Look for LCR classes on the schedule for a non-heated option limited to 7 people!
The world needs yoga more than ever.
How we're keeping our community safe:
Increased Cleaning Protocols
- Full-studio sanitization in-between every class and again at the end of the day with EPA registered cleaners for SARS-CoV-2. Though our cleaners are effective, they are not harsh with low to no odor.
- Please wash your hands before and after practice!
- We're open 15 minutes before and after class to give us time to sanitize.
- Increased air circulation in our heated room. Our heating system is highly sophisticated and pulls fresh air from outside in continuously throughout class.
- Molekule air purifier in the heated studio room.
- Our staff and teachers are reporting their health every shift.
Keeping Contact Free
- Face masks/ coverings are required in the lobby and locker rooms. Please wear one until you get onto your mat, and when you are leaving. It is not required while practicing. If you forget a mask you will be provided a disposable mask for $1.
- Marked spots 6 ft. apart.
- Locker rooms open with limited space.
- Minimizing the amount of touch surfaces.
- Our teachers are temporarily not offering physical adjustments.
- Touch-free check-in. AKA good old fashioned "hellos!"
We are operating at 20% of our capacity to maintain physical distancing while practicing. Most classes have space the day of! Online pre-registration is required to limit class sizes. Sorry, no walk-ins.
- Reservations can be on the Mountain Yoga Sandy app, the Mindbody app, or the website. Choose your class, and hit reserve.
- Reservations can be made up to 5 days in advanced, and up to 15 minutes before class if there are openings.
- Late cancel window starts 12 hours before the class starts and ends 2 hours before class. If you cancel within 2 hours of class start time our no-show fee applies.
- No-show Fee - $20
Late Cancel Fee - $5 (If you late cancel we have a better chance at filling your spot!)
If you get COVID symptoms within the cancellation window please let us know asap. We will not charge a no-show/late cancel fee for staying home when you are feeling ill.
- Cancellations MUST be done through the APP or Online, we cannot take phone or email cancellations.
- Be on time! We cannot allow late entry.
- Share the space. Reservations are limited to up to 1 class per day, and 4 per week unless there is room in classes day of.
We are all in this together
Mountain Yoga's main priority is keeping our community safe and healthy, while also providing a space where you can come to let go of the outside world and tune in with yourself. The yoga practice and community will be a vital part in creating our new existence.
If you think that there is a chance that you have come into contact with COVID-19 we ask that you practice with us online and do not come into the yoga studio.
Not ready to come back to the studio yet? No problem.
We will continue LIVE online classes and members have access to on-demand.